PRE-CONSTRUCTION & ESTIMATING
- Early Collaboration with Project Team – Owner, Architect, Designer and Engineer
- Detailed Review of Project Plans and Constructability
- Permit Strategy/Expediting
- Strategic Project Planning
- Value Engineering
- Preliminary Estimates with Subcontractor Feedback and Pricing
- Identification and Early Procurement of Long Lead Time Items
- Preliminary Project Schedule with Milestones Identified
- Master Budget to Permit Set of Plans
- Consultant Recommendations
Colindres & Associates is often involved in early collaboration with architectural and design teams, offering experienced advice and recommendations. During this stage, we develop a preliminary budget and schedule based on the proposed work. Value engineering is often part of the process as Colindres & Associates guides clients through cost saving alternatives to reduce budgets and help meet their financial goals.
We have a robust network of highly skilled and dependable subcontractors with whom we have strong relationships. We utilize this network to obtain multiple subcontractor bids guaranteeing clients receive the optimal combination of value and project timeline.
- Full House Renovations Including Historic Properties
- Ground up Construction and Raw Land Development Including Full Infrastructure Services
- Structural Upgrades Including Un-reinforced Masonry Renovations
- Full Basement Development
- Building Additions
- Accessory Dwelling Units
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels
- Landscaping (Pools, Outdoor Kitchens, Retaining Walls, Decks, Fences and Trellises, Lighting, Hardscape and Softscape)
Colindres & Associates is committed to managing our projects smoothly and efficiently. Prior to the start of construction, all aspects of the budget, schedule and project team will be clearly defined.
Every project is executed by our highly skilled and collaborative team, many of whom have worked together for over a decade. Our team’s expertise and unwavering commitment to their craft ensures each project is executed seamlessly.
What sets us apart is meticulous budget and schedule management, as we understand that delivering on time and within budget is crucial for our clients. Our budgets include detailed and comprehensive cost breakdowns enabling our clients to make informed financial decisions. Our project schedules are thoughtfully sequenced, getting ahead of long lead time items and submittal processes.
We prioritize clear communication, providing timely updates at our weekly progress meeting to keep the project team updated and involved every step of the way.
- Comprehensive Homeowner’s Manual
- Documentation of Home System Locations
- Detailed Map of Emergency Shut-off/Utility Locations
- Ongoing Care and Maintenance Through Colindres & Associates’ Fine Home Services Division
Once a house renovation is complete, it requires routine maintenance and care. Colindres & Associates’ Fine Home Services Division maintains the properties we have renovated. Our knowledge of the home’s systems makes a seamless transition into on-going care and maintenance. We approach the scheduled maintenance with the understanding that each home’s on-going needs are unique and that every home deserves to be kept in prime condition.
Colindres & Associates uses cloud-based tools for budget and schedule management, communication and in-depth project documentation and analysis. These systems are secure and always up to date, enabling increased productivity and efficiency.
Experienced contract administrators manage bi-monthly invoicing, subcontractor progress billings, lien releases, insurance management and comprehensive accounting.